is it just me, or does it seem like

the answers section is more of a "game" now than it was before?

christaberk

Asked by christaberk at 11:43 AM on Jun. 24, 2010 in About CafeMom

• It's going to feel like a game for a while...but I like games...I have a competitive nature! LOL :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 11:44 AM on Jun. 24, 2010

• yes more of a game.... lame game if you ask me. cafemom wont change it back either i remember the oldER answers section... forget what it was like but everyone hated it when they came out with a new one (the one previous to this HS game thing they got going on)
    but everyone got used to it and ....now this.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 11:45 AM on Jun. 24, 2010

• yup why people are trying to get as high as they can to unlock new and powerful things xD
    Gen

Answer by Gen at 11:45 AM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Gen why are you a senior?
    MomNbabyGirl009

• I wanna be a Senior!!! I'm a freshman! I won't even get to go to Prom unless some upper-classman takes a fancy to me!!!! I hated High-School!!!
    TimandMely4ever

Answer by TimandMely4ever at 11:47 AM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I just think with this crap they are requiring to move up in levels is going to impede moms from asking REAL questions. I think we will be seeing a ton of these asinine questions from now on. "what is your favorite color?" How many kids do you have?" when was the last time you pooped?"

I mean really I thought this new q&a section was to get rid of the trolly crap. Now it seems you have to ask ridiculous questions to get points. UGH!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 11:48 AM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I liked CafeMom because it was a great place to get answers from experienced moms about everything from breastfeeding to treating diaper rashes. I really hate this being turned into a game. I'll give it a try, but am thinking this is turning more into like a FaceBook social/gaming network than a mommy support site.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 11:58 AM on Jun. 24, 2010