What is this?

Hubby and I had sex 6/21 and 6/23 and both times it felt as if he was hitting my cervix... it didn't hurt jus felt weird.... I had AF 5/23 i have a 35 day cycle therefore i was fertile Thursday, June 10, 2010 to Tuesday, June 15, 2010 so what could it be and why am i feeling it? its only when we have sex to no any other time during the day.

TatymMommi

Asked by TatymMommi at 11:48 AM on Jun. 24, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Maybe you are swollen for some reason? Just a thought.
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 11:55 AM on Jun. 24, 2010

• When you are fertile your cervix goes high and soft, before and after it is low and hard. I hope this helps!
    CoachyMom

Answer by CoachyMom at 2:41 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Assuming you ovulated those days doesnt mean thats when you did, that would just be an average for most with that cycle.. I had a normal 28 day cycle but still didnt ovulate until much later than "average" and if he was hitting your cervix it was probably low which means not ovulating- during the O time your cervix is high.. I would try charting to find your exact O pattern.
    good luck!
    mommyto3rugrats

Answer by mommyto3rugrats at 7:09 PM on Jun. 24, 2010