Weight loss ideas? Food in particular.

I'm trying to lose weight, and I need ideas on healthy snacks to keep my hunger at bay. Any ideas?

christaberk

Asked by christaberk at 11:49 AM on Jun. 24, 2010 in Health

• Go to google and type in super foods. You will find web sites with lists of food.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 11:50 AM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Konjac Noddles, the secret to how the asians stay thin in asia. The plant they are made of expands in your stomach making you feel fuller faster.

They dont smell so great when they come out of the package but they taste great cause they take ib the floacor of what ever youput with them.
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 11:51 AM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I lost 30 pounds last year on the Eat Clean diet by Tosca Rena. It's all about eating lean, whole foods. Nothing refined, and no chemical. I love the new way of eating. I trying to get the weight loss going again by bumping up the exercise now.

Good Luck.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 11:54 AM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Fiber One Bars, Oatmeal, Vita-tops, and vita-muffins.
    TimandMely4ever

Answer by TimandMely4ever at 12:00 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Absolutely! Check this site out- there are good snack ideas, and a lot of useful info. http://eatingyourwaytobetterhealth.blogspot.com/
    Also, keep in mind your portion control. There is a page regarding how to curb cravings too.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 12:19 PM on Jun. 24, 2010