What's up with the extra credit thing?

I didn't even do this when I was in real school. How do you do it here?

Kiwismommy19

Asked by Kiwismommy19 at 11:50 AM on Jun. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• You get that afer so many bumps of your question or up votes of your answers.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 11:52 AM on Jun. 24, 2010

• You earn Extra Credits when other moms bump your question, vote up your answer or select your answer as the Best Answer....So don't worry, you don't have to lift a finger to earn Extra Credit.....Well, you have to come up with good questions and answers but the rest is up to your fellow moms.
    Cafe Meg

Answer by Cafe Meg at 11:52 AM on Jun. 24, 2010

• this does feel like high school espeically with the whole level thing "freshman" "junior" "senior" I wonder how long this will last before cafemom gets so many complaints to get rid of it
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:54 AM on Jun. 24, 2010

• This is fun....at least for now. You get 10 credits if you're selected as "Best Answer". I'd hope that the credits will be points towards gifts/merchandise from cafemom.
    Energ8zr

Answer by Energ8zr at 11:56 AM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I don't know but all this is getting really annoying
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 11:51 AM on Jun. 24, 2010

• im excited about the anon buttong being gone kinda... it helps sometimes but think of how many arguments there WONT be.. except for one lady, she has balls and will argue anon or not. blah i wonder if cafemom made a change and deleted her?! :)
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 11:53 AM on Jun. 24, 2010

• energ8zr that would be so cool if that really happened. Trade your points in for cool things.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:08 PM on Jun. 24, 2010