Ahhhh! That commercial drives me bananas!

You know the Geico commercial where they are in a meeting, and that guy is like "Well if I were a Gecko and had a British accent...", and then the woman says "British? I thought you were Australian". Then the Gecko says "Funny you should ask. Actually, I'm from..." and then the commercial ends. I just WANT TO KNOW! Anyone else?

DusterMommy

Asked by DusterMommy at 11:53 AM on Jun. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• hahahaha! Yes it drives me crazy. Just like on "That 70's Show" where they never told where Fez was from! Why is it such a big secret?? lol
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 11:55 AM on Jun. 24, 2010

• ROWL - then the commercial did what it was suppose to - it got you thinking about Geico
    Mommy_0f_many

Answer by Mommy_0f_many at 11:54 AM on Jun. 24, 2010

• wowww. lol! i've never seen it, but it sounds funny. (maybe from south africa? their accent is close to an australian accent, with german and british mixed it. heh.)
    gracefulsky

Answer by gracefulsky at 11:55 AM on Jun. 24, 2010

• No.. I HATE the Geico commercials. I thank myself everyday for buying a subscription to TiVo!!! LOL
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 11:55 AM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I think the Geiko commercials are pretty clever; they definitely get your attention.
    wishbearmom

Answer by wishbearmom at 11:57 AM on Jun. 24, 2010

• He is so clearly British.

The commercial that bugs me is the new McDonalds one, the "when it's been one of those day I make it a happy meal night" one.
    RhondaVeggie

Answer by RhondaVeggie at 12:14 PM on Jun. 24, 2010