never have had or thought of affair before...but...

he is not meeting my needs and I want to have a man treat me as a man should treat a woman, not a man who watches men getting it up their hinders by woman with fake men parts and hiding it from me, he still hides from me (one year now) and we fight about it whenever i try to talk to him, he gets ma and i cry

would be happy with just talking with a real man
maybe i should get a romanance novel and continue to pretend that is he not interested in odd sex (he may be gay?)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:02 PM on Jun. 24, 2010 in Relationships

• If you are not sexually compatible w/ him (meaning you hate giving it to him in his rear) and his fetish is really bothering you you should leave unless there can be a compromise. Maybe he will never get over the fetish and let him watch the porn, but he still should meet your needs as a woman also. BUT if it were me, I'd leave. That is just too kinky for me to even deal with. i wouldn't have respect for him anymore.
    DaGoodLife

Answer by DaGoodLife at 12:38 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• never. i'd get divorced before i'd ever think about cheating.
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 12:03 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• just because he's interested in that kind of stuff, doesn't mean he may be gay... prostate stimulation is apparently very nice. lol. are you calling him gay whenever you find out? that may be WHY he's hiding it from you.....
    gracefulsky

Answer by gracefulsky at 12:05 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• cheaters never prosper
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 12:08 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• you need to have a conversation (not an arguement) with him about this. tell him how you feel and let him know that you are worried he might be gay.
    3xangel

Answer by 3xangel at 6:46 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Sounds like he may be into being sexually dominated. If you aren't into it or open minded about it then he may very well stray.
    Serenity75

Answer by Serenity75 at 8:49 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• UUUHHHHH!!!!!! these men with their secrets and nastiness. What is the deal?!!!!.He doesn't want to talk about it because hes embarrassed about this fetish even more so cuz he knows you don't like it. But if his fetish is something thats really causing you pain you should tell him that. Hell you should tell him that his sexual interest are making you think about straying.
    DeeDee737

Answer by DeeDee737 at 1:06 AM on Jun. 25, 2010