What could ovary pain mean?

Pain in my ovaries, and constant menstrual cramps when im not on my period and Im not ovulating! My period is due in a week.

Asked by Sherrae at 12:09 PM on Jun. 24, 2010 in Pregnancy

• cysts

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 12:09 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Have you ever had abdominal surgery? It could be adhesion's. It may be cysts. It's def something you need to see a doctor about if it keeps on.

Answer by renea20 at 12:10 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• it doesnt always mean cysts. i have the same pain every day. i went to my doc and after doing ultrasounds to see if there were cysts ( there werent any) she told me the pain could be related to your colon. ask your doctor. she can tell you what to do and the precautions to take.

Answer by coltonsmom329 at 12:12 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• :( IM scared to go to the Dr.cancer runs in my family and I have days where i cant even walk my left side hurts so bad...I promise one day i will go to the

Answer by ryanlynn at 12:13 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• It could be cysts, if you were ovulating I would say mittelschmerz, but it could be a number of things. The best thing you can do is call your doctor and try to get in soon.

Answer by kfroz0415 at 12:17 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Sometimes I think it can be from ovulating.

Answer by cynprz at 12:38 PM on Jun. 24, 2010