What a vicious cycle....morning sickness, hungry, nothing sounds good, hungar makes morning sickness worse...still hungry, nothing sounds good....and so on and so forth...lol

When I get hungry my morning sickness gets worse, but nothing sounds good, it all sounds like it might make me vomit.

Even crackers sound horrible....anyone ever been on this merry go round? LOL

mom2twobabes

Asked by mom2twobabes at 12:11 PM on Jun. 24, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Uggh I feel your misery really,I was sick through and through like you it was really hard to get through the morning sickness. Mine lasted all through my pregnancies,and my doctor gave b shots said it would help and told me to try pushing on my pressure points on my wrists,it worked a little bit just enuf so I could eat. But ya I didnt get to eat truly till after all was said and done. Hope you feel better soon mama. Congrats!
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 12:15 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Oh yes, i've been there. Luckily, it eventually all gets better.

Soup was my best friend. It was about the only thing I could tolerate...and toast with peanut butter (but it HAD to be JIF PB)
    milfalicious08

Answer by milfalicious08 at 12:16 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Oh yeah, i was definitely there my first 18 weeks! Now at 24 weeks I finally feel normal again.

I hope it goes away for you soon!
    KJohnson4762

Answer by KJohnson4762 at 1:18 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I have been there. I get morning sickness from the moment I get up until I go to bed all 9 months. It is one of my least favorite things about pregnancy.
    mommybug77

Answer by mommybug77 at 1:31 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I feel your pain. I'm not throwing up as much now at 29 weeks so now that I've stopped taking my Zofran I'm so hungry I feel nausious but everything sounds so disgusting it's hard to eat... and that only makes me more nausious. Just like you said, lol, it's a vicious cycle. Somehow my last pregnancy was twice as bad, and all I can rememer is my mom telling me, "well honey at least you know this isn't going to last forever, lol." Hope you feel better soon!
    Ashes0813

Answer by Ashes0813 at 5:57 PM on Jun. 24, 2010