how often do you and your SO go out on dates?

joycegina

Asked by joycegina at 12:23 PM on Jun. 24, 2010 in Relationships

• Not very often. We however have weekly dates in.
    tanya777

Answer by tanya777 at 12:25 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• we don't and i miss it. we have a 5yr old and a 2wk old i wish we could have a date night without the kids.
    alyssa1

Answer by alyssa1 at 12:25 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Just about never. In the last 6 years we've gone out twice on "dates". We went to a movie in 2004 for my husband's birthday while we were visiting his family in another state. Then my dad said he'd watch the kids for a few hours on our 9th anniversary in 2009 and we went to dinner and a movie.
    That was the last time we were on a date (a year and a half ago). Any other time we've been out alone we've been running errands (shopping and stuff). We are almost never without at least 1 of the kids and after we move away from my dad and have our last baby we won't get another chance until he/she starts kindergarten (in 5 years). We plan to go out and have a nice dinner the night before my c-section (in 3 weeks)...our last date for the next 5 years.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 12:26 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Once every few months. We love to see live music & get grumpy if we miss something good. So, we make arrangments when we see a good show coming up. DH is a BLAST to go out with, we have so much fun together!
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 12:26 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Not very often, he is working alot right now. During the cooler months we try to go out about once a month (the kids spend the night at grandparents).
    CaLizzyMom

Answer by CaLizzyMom at 12:28 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Never. We went about 20 weeks ago to a movie. But we're broke broke BROKE and can't afford it lol.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 12:32 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• When our kids were young, it was once in a blue moon. We have teenagers now and with that comes freedom. We don't do much in the winter but in the summer, we go out a lot. We go for walks, rides on my dh's motorcycle, dinner, movies, friends.
    beeky

Answer by beeky at 12:41 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Me and the SO go out on dates at least once or twice a month, usually when the kids are at their bio dads. And it also depends on if we have the money or not.
    NikLvsNick

Answer by NikLvsNick at 12:48 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Hardly ever since the baby was born and I miss it like crazy. We did get out last week for a couple hours and it was great but we talked about the baby all night lol.
    samantha21385

Answer by samantha21385 at 12:49 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Once every couple of weeks without kids. But I'm due in July with our 5th, so I imagine that will curtail at least for a few months.

Answer by missanc at 1:13 PM on Jun. 24, 2010