What are some fun things you are gonna do today?

what are some fun thing your doing today with your family
:) were gonna go swimming

Gen

Asked by Gen at 12:29 PM on Jun. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Well- I have to take a walk to the store (I don't drive)... Then mow the lawn. The kids like to help do yard work, because they get to play in the sprinklers when we are done!
    Maybe bake something? I dunno... Definitely getting some of this beautiful carolina sunshine!
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 12:30 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• play with my babies (dogs)
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 12:30 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Gonna take the kiddo's to the park, with my camera :) Should be a fun day :) It's gorgeous out...
    Then we are gonna come home, enjoy the AC and BBQ some ribs :0)
    MamaCharity

Answer by MamaCharity at 12:31 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• When DH gets home from work we'll eat dinner and go to the park. We've started walking a mile, then letting LO's play on playground. Maybe a friend of ours will go with us tonight. Tomorrow is my b-day so she said she may come by to visit. :-)
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 12:31 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Go shopping. we need food in the house. we ran out of chicken nuggets last night and my son is about to have a heart attac lol! then maybe later take the kids to one of the lakes here!
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 12:32 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Going to play some Frisbee in the yard then when my husband gets home, my daughter and me are going to get the water balloons from the fridge and pelt him with them when he gets out of the car.
    Gonna be fun!
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 12:32 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I took my dd and my siblings swimming the day before yesterday,and then today I was going to go for a walk with my aunt and her kids but,I left dd's stroller in the trunk of my moms car so Ill probably clean up and take the kids out side for a while maybe spray em with the hose,cuz it is hot today,but nothing special,Hope you have a good time swimming =]
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 12:32 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Going to the state fair in NJ.
    LadyEb

Answer by LadyEb at 12:33 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• We are going to the park when I get off work!
    cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 12:35 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• We went to the grocery store and now we are going to clean the basement. If the weather is nice, we will play outside this evening. It is too hot and humid to play outside now.
    Courtney610

Answer by Courtney610 at 12:40 PM on Jun. 24, 2010