If anyone has the..."balls" to answer....

There are many moms on here that i have NEVER heard of before. i know there are many moms here but in the answers section particularly i haven't seen many of you before.

Did you guys use the anon button before? I dont mean to stir up trouble but because you dont want to be bombarded with rude moms judging you?

Are you mad you don't have that option available anymore?
I liked the anon button sometimes when i had a question/answer that was embarrassing or very controversial. now i feel like i can't be myself or ill get attacked.

MomNbabyGirl009

Asked by MomNbabyGirl009 at 12:34 PM on Jun. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Well I don't have any balls, as far as that goes. But I have always been on here asking and answering questions and I hardly ever went anon.
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 12:36 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I never used it...
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 12:35 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I'm sure you know my face, i never use the anon button unless i'm asking a VERY embarrasing question.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 12:36 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I used it to ask/answer personal questions. So yeah, I miss it.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 12:36 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I would post anon a lot, not to put rude answers down, but out of fear someone would make fun of me and correct my spelling or grammar or whatever stupid reasons people like to be dumb on this site. I actually come on here for help and to help others.
    i've actually never seen you lol
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 12:36 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Anon being here really does not bother me one way or the other. I used it occasionally, but honestly everyone is entitled to their opinion!
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 12:37 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• i used to answer questions sometimes and used it when i posted questions but not every time.seems like the bashing will happen one way or the other so i wouldnt stop asking questions just ask if u have something to ask.
    alyssa1

Answer by alyssa1 at 12:37 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I answered before, but not very often. Occasionally I would use the anon button, like you, because my answer was either embarassing or controversial. Usually I just don't leave answers for fear of somebody attacking what I said (even if it was left anon).
    CaLizzyMom

Answer by CaLizzyMom at 12:38 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• i have used when i asked an extremely personal question, but the question was so personal TMI that it is deleted, so i asked if anyone would be willing to hear about on the persoanl message part and a few wrote me, that was this morning

with no icon things, i do not know if there are new people on here
    i miss seeing the icon things

but not usually use the anon button

fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 12:38 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• honestly I do not like this new set up.
    mommiedear

Answer by mommiedear at 12:38 PM on Jun. 24, 2010