Anyone else want to welcome all the "new" (LOL) members?

I have noticed a bunch of new names so I thought we could just say hi to the members we haven't officially met before. They may know us but we haven't really gotten to know them yet. So...post your hellos below. (Yes, this IS a silly post, just my mood for right now--it's post this or kill my husband because I am annoyed with him and these changes haven't impressed me either. Not good for a PMS day. LOL

tracylynnr67

Asked by tracylynnr67 at 12:37 PM on Jun. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Nice to meet you too :)
    Like I said I pop in and out of here, I'll answer a question if it catches my eye....some days more questions catch my eye then others :) I'm mostly a "group" gal on this site though :)
    MamaCharity

Answer by MamaCharity at 5:03 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• ummm ok
    JJsmom1126

Answer by JJsmom1126 at 12:37 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Hahahaha...
    Hi, I'm Leslie and I am addicted to CafeMom. I have been battling my addiction for about 2 years now. I never used the ANON button so I'm sure most of you have noticed me before.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 12:38 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I don't use the anon. button always, not sure if I'm known or not....
    Sometimes I'm heavy on answering in here....when I'm in the mood...
    Other times I'm not :)
    Welcome to all , and I guess to myself if you consider me "new" hehe :)
    I'm not new though, been here for years :)
    MamaCharity

Answer by MamaCharity at 12:40 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Hi Leslie! Yes, you are familar to me :-)

Nice to meet you MamaCharity. I don't know if I have seen your name before. It's always to meet "new" people ;-)

tracylynnr67

Comment by tracylynnr67 (original poster) at 12:48 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Yes, I know what you mean. The ironic thing though is I don't recall seeing you, tracylynnr67 before. But that could be because your kids are older. Mine are ages 3.5 yr and down so I tend to hover around the baby/toddler questions. Nice to meet you though.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 3:51 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• ThrivingMom I mostly answer in the Just for fun, teen & adult children sections, general parenting and current events and politics (though for those I tend to to post anon since they get so heated). I have seen your name a few times.
    tracylynnr67

Comment by tracylynnr67 (original poster) at 4:30 PM on Jun. 24, 2010