Do you tan easily?

I do NOT. I'm an easy burner, but this year - I have a great tan! I've been wearing 50 SPF when we get in the pool everyday, but I've gotten a great tan in the last week. It's our first summer with our pool, so....maybe it's just the amount of time spent in the sun?

DusterMommy

Asked by DusterMommy at 12:38 PM on Jun. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I tan very easily and rarely burn, but I do watch how much time I spend outside at the start of the hot weather season. Once I have a base then I can stay out all day and not burn.
    beeky

Answer by beeky at 12:47 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• heck no. i BURN easy
    SWEETPEAS3MOM

Answer by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 12:39 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• i tan. its probably because of your pool on why youre tanning..when youre wet you tan better
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 12:41 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• i burn really easy, if i'm outside for probably 7-10 minutes with no sunscreen i burn!
    kyuteangl88

Answer by kyuteangl88 at 12:41 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I used to. I would spend every day in the pool, and I would have a great tan. Somewhere along the way, I've lost that. My arms are getting a good tan on them, because of my job, but nothing else matches!! LOL
    jucyfrut

Answer by jucyfrut at 12:51 PM on Jun. 24, 2010