Strep throat? Rash...

My youngest had strep 2 weeks ago and was on meds for it, he finished his antibiotic last wednesday. Now he has a rash again. GAH!
My older two kids tested positive on Tuesday for strep and are antibiotics now, but I think the baby has it again. He has the light rash on his chest and around his neck. We brought him in to the doc today and the doc didn't wan to give him the strep test. Because he didn't have the symptoms. AHHH! I have never been wrong about the strep rash, my kids have strep several times a year and I always get hassled my the docs about getting the test.

Anyone else's kid get finished with the treatment for strep, to turn around and get it again so soon?

SleepingBeautee

Asked by SleepingBeautee at 12:39 PM on Jun. 24, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• When I was a kid I had strep throat for over a month. Antibiotics could not touch it. They tried me on 4 different meds. They ended up removing my tonsils. Follow your instincts and I hope everyone gets healthy soon!
    Courtney610

Answer by Courtney610 at 12:42 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• scarlet fever??
    jeni0323

Answer by jeni0323 at 1:22 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Not me but I did know a kid who went through it.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:57 AM on Jun. 25, 2010