Im a Mark Rep now...How can I get started?

Whats the best way to get started? Im a tad shy and LOVE that people can by online from me.BUT I know that I need to GO and get these people lol..What can I do :/

ryanlynn

Asked by ryanlynn at 12:49 PM on Jun. 24, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• The first thing you should do is go to www.vistaprint.com and get some free business cards and postcards that look professional with your information and website address on them. Make sure that you include on both any offers you are giving customers. At Vista Print it is free but you pay shipping. Shipping on three weeks comes in around the same time the one week does. Its never actually taken them three weeks with my orders. Take these and hand them out at spas, places that moms hang out like jumping house etc. Most Mom and Pop Shops have a place where local people can leave their business cards and info. Good places also include laundry mats, drs offices, UPS stores etc. Hope that helps! You'll get less shy with time. Set up an Eparty online instantly and suggest that your friends each have one too for you.
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 1:38 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• i hate to say it but i really think parties are the best way to make money. i mean get people together and let them try the product. buy demos from the trend insider and samples. also mark has a mentor program now and it's helpful in terms of giving you ideas.
    mommyofone740

Answer by mommyofone740 at 8:52 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I think home parties are the best way to get started. If the people see it, and try it right then they usually buy faster. good luck with your success!
    barbna7

Answer by barbna7 at 10:03 PM on Jun. 24, 2010