Are you going on June 30th to see Eclipse?

renea20

Asked by renea20 at 12:56 PM on Jun. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yes I have tickets to a triple feature of the Twi movies, with Eclipse at midnight. Woo hoo!
    anng.atlanta

Answer by anng.atlanta at 12:57 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Nah
    SWEETPEAS3MOM

Answer by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 12:56 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• No. I watched the first movie and I just can't get into the Twilight craze. Don't mean to offend but I don't get the sparkly vampire thing...
    NikLvsNick

Answer by NikLvsNick at 12:57 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Sorry, the only fantasy books/movies I like is the Harry Potter series. Have fun though all of you who are going.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 12:57 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I'm hoping to. Not sure if I'll get to though. I know I won't be going to the midnight show. Maybe on the evening of the 30th.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 12:58 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Nope. I prefer to watch movies a few weeks after they've been out. Less people to have to sit with :)
    firethearson

Answer by firethearson at 12:58 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• idk. it depends on my best friend. she told me no matter what i say.. there will be no answers INVOLVING the word no, can't, wait till the dvd..
    she's taking me.. it'll be my VERY first time out.. without my son ;] and i haven't left his sight for more than an 40 minutes and that was when i went to the college to sort my things out before class starts on august 24th.
    kittenripmaygo

Answer by kittenripmaygo at 1:01 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I had planned to, but we are moving out of state that day. So I will probably go the weekend after.
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 1:15 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• No, I won't fight the crowd that day, but I do plan to see it at the movies within a week or two.
    BandME

Answer by BandME at 1:30 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• The second one sucked SOOOOOOOO bad that I will not pay to see it. Ok, Maybe in the dollar theater in a couple of months.
    WildatHeart918

Answer by WildatHeart918 at 1:37 PM on Jun. 24, 2010