How would you react if you found out a "friend" has been telling her DH that she's coming to your house, when she's really going to meet other guys?

I found out today that a "friend: has been telling her DH she's here when she's really with other guys....

renea20

Asked by renea20 at 12:58 PM on Jun. 24, 2010 in Relationships

• Oh my. That's not very nice for her to use you as her scapegoat and especially for not telling you what was going on. When my sister was with her ex Chris he van had broke down and he asked me and my husband at the time to drive him to his guy friends house in a different city (too far away to walk) and we did only to find out shortly after that he was actually seeing a girl and CHEATING on my sister. I didn't find out until my sister called me and told me because the girl he was seeing contacted my sister! Oh it was insane.
    NikLvsNick

Answer by NikLvsNick at 1:01 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• well, i would be telling her that if he ever called asknig for her, i would tell him she isn't there. no way would i make it so that if he ever found out, he would think i was in on it.
    gracefulsky

Answer by gracefulsky at 1:00 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I would not be her cover. If her husband asks, then tell him the truth, that you haven't seen her. How rotten.. and for her to not even tell you she was doing it...double rotten!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 1:00 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I would be really upset! I would definitely be having a talk with my friend, and tell her that I would not lie for her, so she may want to find another alibi.
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 12:59 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I would be really angry that my household was brought into her lies....and I would chew her butt out. That's insane!!!
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 1:00 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Oh I would be letting her husband know that she was lying to him and you had nothing to do with it. Cheaters are one of my biggest pet peeves
    SWEETPEAS3MOM

Answer by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 1:00 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I would tell her to immediately stop using me for her deceit and that it did not sit right with me at all. If DH asked, I would tell the truth, that I had not seen her.
    MarlaMomma

Answer by MarlaMomma at 1:02 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I had a friend like that but I did not know she was telling her husband she was out with me. One night he came over banging on my door yelling where the hell was his wife and kid. I opened the door and told him to be quiet but he kept yelling. After about ten minutes I told him I had to go to work. He then told me she was coming over here for the past six weekends and i told him no. She called me the next day and tried to get me to cover but it was not going to happen. I never spoke to her again it was not worth it.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 1:05 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• We would not be friends anymore and I would not lie for her either.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 1:08 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I would not out right tell the husband, but I would let her know that she needs to stop using me as an alibi and let her know that if asked, I would not lie for her.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 1:22 PM on Jun. 24, 2010