KARMA!!!

Anyone have a Karma moment worth sharing?

My ex got poison ivy on his @$$!!! Apparently while I was supervising his visit with the kids last week, he had to um, go, and the bathrooms at the park were locked, so he went in the woods- He just called to ask what he should put on poison Ivy... I said it depends on where you have it... He says "Uh, what if you got it on your @$$ & balls?"... I can't stop laughing!!!

ObbyDobbie

Asked by ObbyDobbie at 1:09 PM on Jun. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• LOL that is funny.
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 1:10 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• ROWL - I wish we could be sweetpeas here! :o)
    Mommy_0f_many

Answer by Mommy_0f_many at 1:10 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I made and illegal u-turn to get to Chik-Fil-A for breakfast and on my way out of the parking lot I spilled my entire large soda in the floor and all over my shoes.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 1:11 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• That's hilarious! My ex's karma was he had left me to go live a "single life" without having the kids around daily with the girl he left me for only to get her pregnant about 4-5 months later! I had asked him if he was ready for another baby and he said hell no I don't want anymore kids! All I could think was...KARMA!
    NikLvsNick

Answer by NikLvsNick at 1:12 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• A woman cut in front of me at starbucks and said under her breath like you really need this fatty and as she was walking out to the lot she tripped and spilled four coffees and a coupl frapucinos. that was karma.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 1:21 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• OK, just got another call... Apparently he got it on his wee little winky too!!! OMG!!! I think I may pee myself if I can't stop laughing!
    After everything this man has done, and NOTHING bed ever happens to him, all I can think is that mother nature has got my back- That, and his nickname is Dumb@ss for a reason!

Apparently, he had to take a sh!t, and he wiped with poison ivy!!!!!
    ObbyDobbie

Comment by ObbyDobbie (original poster) at 1:22 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• haha! gotta love it!!!
    BabyBeans0506

Answer by BabyBeans0506 at 12:38 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• OMG some people are so dumb!!!! that is just to funny
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 7:54 AM on Sep. 1, 2011