Have you tried...

Pepsi Vanilla cherry? I love it! My SO works for Pepsi so I get to find out what new flavors are coming out what's still in the warehouse and around holidays my SO will give me 2 cases of pop. (That is the ONLY time we get pop is around holidays). And what did you think of the new Mountain Dew flavors? (Typhoon, White Out and Distortion). Distortion is my favorite I love the lime flavor.

NikLvsNick

Asked by NikLvsNick at 1:23 PM on Jun. 24, 2010 in Food & Drink

• nope dont like soda so BUMP
    wildwiccan83

Answer by wildwiccan83 at 1:24 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• no i haven't yet but it sounds great! as for my fav. i love classic coke.
    eva123

Answer by eva123 at 1:25 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• No, I don't like flavored sodas. I don't drink much coke but if I do it's usually plain ol' diet. DH likes that stuff though!
    deadheadjen

Answer by deadheadjen at 1:31 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• LOve Pepsi I love cherry pepsi I will have to leave the Mountain Dew though...
    starestrada

Answer by starestrada at 1:32 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I haven't seen the new mt dew flavors - I'm kinda bummed about that. Haven't seen the new pepsi either, but I'm not a fan of anything cherry.
    4time-mom

Answer by 4time-mom at 4:21 PM on Jun. 24, 2010