What do you use to get rid of dry cracking skin on your feet?

smokeybear

Asked by smokeybear at 1:27 PM on Jun. 24, 2010 in Health

• ohhhh buy a ped egg! those things are great. after you use it put on some lotion or a little vasiline and put on some clean socks all before bed. in no time you will see a big difference.
    eva123

Answer by eva123 at 1:28 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• A Ped egg, and then a thick, heavy moisturizer and socks over it at bed time
    acollins09

Answer by acollins09 at 1:38 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I get a pedicure! :o)
    Mommy_0f_many

Answer by Mommy_0f_many at 1:27 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Avon has really good products and inexpensive. I use the foot mask in lavender scent. its wonderful!
    MamaSpurg

Answer by MamaSpurg at 1:28 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Eucerin the lotion
    starestrada

Answer by starestrada at 1:28 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• A callus scraper or rasp that you can find in any drugstore. Then keep them moisturized.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 1:30 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I use a pumice stone after I get out of the shower. Then I put moisturizing lotion on my feet and put my socks on. It's helped so much.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 1:38 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• oh this totally works, get the" Ped Egg", it srubs the dry skin off and smooths with the buffer, then at night put vasoline on your feet, sort of a thick layer, rub it in bit not too much. then wear socks all night, twice a week. i wear flip flops every day and i get dry heels, this works for me adn has for a while, hope it works for you, they get really soft, my hubby even does it, so tell your men it's not just a girl thing. soft feet when you are rolling around in bed is a plus. lol
    rockinmamaoftwo

Answer by rockinmamaoftwo at 2:47 PM on Jun. 24, 2010