anyone know if any legit jobs working from home?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:33 PM on Jun. 24, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Do you have any skills you can capitalize on like sewing alterations? That is a good way but don't do it for free for all the friends who would want you to!
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 1:35 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Babysitting is the only one i've found... GL
    allfiller

Answer by allfiller at 1:39 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• If you need flexibility, there are lots of online survey-taking sites, like opinionoutpost.com or surveryspot.com. The amount you can make really varies (and it's never like a full time job), but a few extra bucks every week isn't bad at all for someone who can't get out of the house!

Lots of women also start little stores on places like etsy.com if they are crafty. If you can sew outfits or make tutus or some sort of cute little thing, then go for it! That can take extra time and requires you to have materials as well, though.
    mickstinator

Answer by mickstinator at 2:10 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I work at home w/ Gold Canyon Candles. I work w/ a team who are so great for support and help me get my business successful. Let me know if you would like anymore info. Check out my website www.mygc.com/tiffanysmith. Right now you can join for $20 or earn our kit for free! I'd love to tell you more!
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 2:26 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• You can try Avon, Marykay, tupperare, partylite...etc.
    MrsPilat

Answer by MrsPilat at 3:01 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Hi; I work from home and my business and website was free; so I do my business 100% from home but you can work your business how you wish and do other things such as book fairs, parties, fund-raisers,etc. if you choose.

Barefoot Books - FREE right now to join. No start up costs. Not sure how long the promotion will last

http://davia-newman.barefootbooks.com/
    XOXOArmyWife

Answer by XOXOArmyWife at 7:10 AM on Aug. 11, 2011