What kind of ear rings should I get DD (2)

she has been wearing the same birth stone ear rings since December and she needs a change. Should I do a different stone or a ball or a shape. the little butterflyies and stuff might be to big... what do you think?

But_Mommie

Asked by But_Mommie at 1:36 PM on Jun. 24, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Target has a great selection of cute children's earrings. They have lady bugs, small balls, small crosses, butterflies....all smaller in scale for small ears. Wal-Mart has the same. I'd just be careful to get something either sterling silver or 10K(or higher) gold as those are the least likely to create allergy issues.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 1:38 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Whatever she wants? My DD's ears arent pierced. I always thought it was mean to do it to small children... IMO. But she wears clip-ons and I just let her pick...
    allfiller

Answer by allfiller at 1:37 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• simple posts for that age
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 1:38 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I bought little hoops for my niece that have a connector piece on the back rather then studs. The studs poked her in the side of the head when she slept and i was always terrified of the backing coming off. These were allot more comfortable and there are no backings
    wildwiccan83

Answer by wildwiccan83 at 1:44 PM on Jun. 24, 2010