Do you ladies like the new cafemom answer section?

pipermomofash

Asked by pipermomofash at 1:54 PM on Jun. 24, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Today I don't. I might in the future when things settle down, but right now it is too crazy...
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 1:54 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• So far yeah!
    starestrada

Answer by starestrada at 1:54 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I just got on...so far I don't like it.
    Shannon706

Answer by Shannon706 at 1:56 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Yeah, the only thing I'm not loving is the limit on credits which you can earn per day. I don't work for free, why should I not get credits for all my answers here? Otherwise - I'm lovin it!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 1:56 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• yes and no.i am glad that the annon thing isnt so easy to use.
    but i am worried about not getting real answers to my questions.people will just want to earn points and give meaningless answers or just bump it for points
    Kiki_pie1979

Answer by Kiki_pie1979 at 1:56 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Still getting used to it, but so far so good. The only thing i'm not liking is that there is no longer a button to click to go to the next question....unless i'm missing it.
    inkydorei

Answer by inkydorei at 1:58 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I think it has it's positives...but what I want to know is HOW did some people already get to the ANONYMOUS posting option?! I thought that everyone was going to lose that option, and have to earn it back?! I maxed out all of the points I could get today, and the new format started just a few hours ago, so I don't get it!

How is making a days worth of contributions give you that option already? Not that I want to be anon, I just thought there wpuld be more to it! :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 1:59 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I don't. I don't like rating other mom's answers. It will turn into a popularity contest. Reminds me too much of yahoo answers.
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 1:59 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I am neutral. I liked the old way, but then I do tend to drag my feet about changes.

Answer by Bmat at 2:00 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• NO!!! I don't care that they take the anon. away, i stand behind my words, good or bad. HOWEVER, all this level crap, extra credit, and bullcrap they've added has added stupid questions, senseless anwers for the goal of earning levels and credits...makes for a lot of crap to read through to get to the real questions and answers. I'm not going to play that stupid game. All it's going to do is be crap like this until people earn enough to get to be able to go anon. So, in the end, the trolls will not go away, they're just waisting space!!! Though i did think it's valuable to be able to ask a question anon. If people think it's a troll question, they don't have to answer, it's that simple. But now, some people who may be shy, embarrased or scared to ask a real question may not. If they want to take care of the problem, kick the poeople who send hatefull or mean emails off.
    collide

Answer by collide at 2:01 PM on Jun. 24, 2010