Creastionists/ID

Please explain to me how your "Science" is plausible?

The eras in which the bible was writ, and scientific exploration and documentation began to occur, never coincided.

ObbyDobbie

Asked by ObbyDobbie at 1:54 PM on Jun. 24, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• DNA is a signature. God's signature on our creation and existence. When we see any written information lying around somewhere we can safely assume intelligence behind it. I cannot believe anything other than intelligent design. The longer I live and the more research I do, the more I believe in God.
    NikkiMomof2grls

Answer by NikkiMomof2grls at 1:57 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Well, I'm not a bible believer, however my beliefs fall in to the creationist category somewhat. I am a firm believer in Creator Guided Evolution. I don't personally believe that something can come from nothing, nor do I believe that the science behind evolution is quite as flawed as most creationists hoped it would prove to be. I have seen the work of a higher power in my life and have a great connection to my Gods so it's easy for me to believe they have a hand in creation. I do not see how the process of creation could have started without some push... So is that a "Scientific basis" for belief? No, not so much, but I think there are way to many questions which science does not and can not answer without the addition of a creator...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 2:02 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• http://www.turoks.net/Cabana/ScienceVsIntelligentDesign.htm
    MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 2:30 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I personally believe God and science are compatible. IMO God explains the Who and science explains the how. I don't believe the Bible to be literal or even the "word of God", but instead that it presents God and all the way that the people who wrote it understood it. And I believe we can (and should) come to different, more mature, understandings. So I fully believe in Creator intended/led evolution - that God intended for us to evolve, and designed us to do so, from the very beginning of creation, before we were even "human", if that makes sense.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 3:29 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Male nipples! Oh sorry that just blurted out a little. lol

I do think they are compatible.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 7:42 PM on Jun. 24, 2010