What do you think of Teens TTC?

Seriously. I want your thoughts.

And...

Go!

E.B.030309

Asked by E.B.030309 at 1:58 PM on Jun. 24, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I really believe it depends on the teen. I became a teen mom whe I was barely 17 and I think I did a great job with my daughter and I would never change it for anything!!!
    SWEETPEAS3MOM

Answer by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 2:00 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• if its an accident then thats one thing...if they are "trying"...they need their asses whooped. Maybe their parents need an ass whooping too.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 2:00 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• It's disturbing to say the least. Why would anyone want children when they're not even full blown adults yet! I was young at 22 having my first, and I sometimes wish I would have waited just a teensy bit longer!
    marine_wife0520

Answer by marine_wife0520 at 2:00 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Sweetpeas3Mom, were you trying to get pregnant?
    E.B.030309

Comment by E.B.030309 (original poster) at 2:01 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I think it is absolutely ridiculous! I had an unplanned pregnancy at the age of 17 and it was VERY hard to provide for my child. However, I had a wonderful support system within my friends and family. I can never imagine intentionally trying to get pregnant at such a young age.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 2:02 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• That they are idiots.

I birthed my first child when I was 16- It was an unplanned pregnancy.

Fortunately, I had spent enough time caring for other children to realize that it was not fun and games... Probably why I was so terrified. Honestly, I want to slap some sense into them- Maybe loan them my kids for a week? That would be the most effective form of BC!!! lol
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 2:03 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Purposely trying to have kids I am against but once it happens... well what else is there to say.
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 2:04 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Well, technically, I was a teen when I married and first started trying to have a baby. We got married at 19, two weeks before he turned 20 and 3 months before I did. It took us a year to get pregnant so I was 21 when I gave birth.
    Late teens like that, I don't really count it. It's the really young ones, like 14-16 that make me wonder what they're thinking.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 2:04 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• TTC teens are morons. Many of them resent themselves and their kid after they really the gravity of their mistake.
    Children are NOT there to be resented.
    E.B.030309

Comment by E.B.030309 (original poster) at 2:05 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• No I wasn't trying to get pregnant. I had not been explained to well about birth control ect... and thought the pull out method was a "perfect" method of birth control.
    SWEETPEAS3MOM

Answer by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 2:37 PM on Jun. 24, 2010