Do you cater to your husband?

I try to do things that will help my husband have a good day because I want him to be happy, but it seems that's not the norm now a days. So do you do small little things for your hubby that he could do for himself just to be nice?

GigantaursMommy

Asked by GigantaursMommy at 1:59 PM on Jun. 24, 2010 in Relationships

• Someone once told me that marriage is 2 people taking care of each other. I think this is the best way to see a marriage. I do thngs for my husband all the time to make him happy. Even if it inconveniences me it is worth it!
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 2:47 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• We both like to do nice things for eachother, I don't like the word "cater" though, but I guess that's what we do for eachother.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 2:03 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Yes I do - all the time! It just shows him how much I love him!
    Mommy_0f_many

Answer by Mommy_0f_many at 2:02 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Yes I do small little things for him as he does small little things for me every single day. I cater to him and he caters to me.. I don't think the woman is the only one who should do it because it does feel nice when you see your husband happy but it feels nice for them to see you happy too..
    pipermomofash

Answer by pipermomofash at 2:02 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• No because I am busy doing for myself sometimes i do it.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 2:02 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• everything i do is a reflection of my love for my husband. yeah it's not the NORM but who cares. we are happy and that is all that matters.
    eva123

Answer by eva123 at 2:01 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I wouldnt use the word cater... love him and take care of him yeah just like he takes care of me and I personally dont care what the norm is I love my husband and we do things for eachother!
    starestrada

Answer by starestrada at 2:01 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• When I did not work. I did a lot of thing he could have doen for himself. But now he does it all himself. I do not have time to now days.

Answer by louise2 at 2:02 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I agree cater is the wrong word. I will help him out with stuff and he will help me with whatever I need. Marriage is a 2 way street.
    oboe_chik

Answer by oboe_chik at 2:03 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Yes, I do! My husband is in the Army and works very hard during the day. The least I could do is run his back, and try to have things the way he likes them when he gets home.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 2:03 PM on Jun. 24, 2010