husband puts gas in my car..am I spoiled??

I have been married for 22 years to a wonerful man. I do not like going to the gas station so my husband has always gased up my car. There are a few friends of mine who think that I am a spoiled stay at home mom. I appricate my husband doing this for me and I also do many nice things for him. Were a team and help each other out..

mommiedear

Asked by mommiedear at 2:09 PM on Jun. 24, 2010 in Relationships

• only spoiled if you do not appreciate
    since you do appreciate
    you are called blessed
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 2:10 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• that's the way it should be! not the gas part necessarily (sp? lol) but that you guys are a team and don't mind doing things for each other/helping each other out. My husband does it for me when I ask or when he notices I need it....it's not about being spoiled....and if it is...is it a bad thing to be loved by the one you love?
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 2:11 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Nothing wrong with that you might be spoiled but you spoil him to so no problem there.
    starestrada

Answer by starestrada at 2:10 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• No - my husband always takes mine for me at night to fill it up when I'm low. Not like I don't know how to do it, he just does it to take care of me.

Answer by missanc at 2:11 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• no you are not spoiled... you have a MAN!! my hubby does the same thing. good for you!
    Ericha7

Answer by Ericha7 at 2:11 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• my FIL has always pumped MIL's gas for her also...
    my husband will do it for me occasionally...I can do it myself though also..lol
    carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 2:12 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Spoiled? I wouldn't say so. Blessed? YES
    Sahm.I.am

Answer by Sahm.I.am at 2:13 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I pump my own gas, I'm independent like that
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 2:10 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• that's sweet. my hubbie does that too.
    eva123

Answer by eva123 at 2:10 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Go hubby! I don't think it makes you spoiled. I hate pumping gas. I grew up in NJ where everything in self serve and now I live in FL where it's all pump your own. At least when I lived in NE alot of gas stations had the option.
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 2:10 PM on Jun. 24, 2010