If you were early with your first pregnancy, were you early with the next?

My son came 3 weeks early. From what I've heard if you were early with your first, you'll most likely be early with the rest. Was that true for you?

KJohnson4762

Asked by KJohnson4762 at 2:10 PM on Jun. 24, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Yes...my first was born at 35 weeks 3 days and my second was born at 35 weeks exactly.
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 2:11 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I was 10 days late the 1st time. 10 days early the 2nd time. My 3rd waited until her c-section date
    mommybug77

Answer by mommybug77 at 2:13 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• No, it didn't work that way for me. But of course my first pregnancy I had twins. They were born 7 weeks premature. My third baby (second pregnancy) I was one week late.
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 2:14 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• My first was 9 days early and my second was 4 weeks early. But we really think they were off by a week or two. Because of when we had sex that only time that month and I know when I ovulate. I ovulated earlier that month. We will see what happens this time.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 2:19 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• no.. My first was actually a multiple delivery and that was at 36wks5days, my second delievery was a singleton who was born at 39wks1day and my third delivery hasnt happened yet and tomorrow I will hit my Due date...

mommyto3rugrats

Answer by mommyto3rugrats at 3:45 PM on Jun. 24, 2010