Am I the only one who doesnt care to reach 2,333 pts

And become anon?

NIKKIANDYBABY

Asked by NIKKIANDYBABY at 2:21 PM on Jun. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I'm sure I will reach it, but it doesn't matter because even when Anon was open to all, I never used it. I was a HUGE supporter in getting rid of the option altogether!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 2:22 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Is that what you need to be anon.?
    sta517

Answer by sta517 at 2:23 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Me too! I think they should have just killed off anon not did this. I will probably reach it in years to come lol!
    NIKKIANDYBABY

Comment by NIKKIANDYBABY (original poster) at 2:24 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Yes 2,333pts lol..And there a cap per day! So ppl are going to take at least a monthish to get there
    NIKKIANDYBABY

• I don't care about points. It will probably take me months. I only come into the answers section when I'm bored.
    parrishsky

Answer by parrishsky at 2:25 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• 2, 333? I didn't even know the significance of that till I read these other answers. The sad thing is, the point system just results in a lot of BS answers and questions - like one I asked - because people are just answering for points.
    LostTheSlipper

Answer by LostTheSlipper at 2:25 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Lost same here =< I dont care cause I can care less to be anon. So I will only answer questions I would have before!
    NIKKIANDYBABY

Comment by NIKKIANDYBABY (original poster) at 2:26 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I'm sure I'll be there by next week, that doesn't bother me, what does bother me is that people are only going to go around with stupid yes/no answers and post stupid questions to get there til they can go back to hiding behind the anon and being rude and nasty. I feel if your answers are reported as rude or inappropriate while you're using the anon, you should have to take an "anon time out" and not be able to use it for a week or two...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 2:28 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• i dont really care about all that either. and i'll be ignoring people's level when they answer my questions. just because you can answer a bunch of questions doesnt mean you give good advice.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 2:28 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• sabrina i think the cap a day is under 100 pts!
    NIKKIANDYBABY

Comment by NIKKIANDYBABY (original poster) at 2:29 PM on Jun. 24, 2010