What home business do you have and how long have you been working at it?

michaelsmom2005

Asked by michaelsmom2005 at 8:00 PM on Jun. 18, 2008 in Money & Work

• I just started my own online shopping business. Visit www.shoptoearn.net/tina. Click on my picture and then overview! It's a portal to hundreds of well known stores such as Walmart, Target, Bestbuy, etc. and you get cash back for every dollar that you spend! There was a minimal investment to get started but I made it back in weeks! It has been 6 weeks now and I have made over $6000 and I am making more every day! Not Bad! It's new so it is a ground floor opportunity which means it's going to get bigger fast! Who doesn't want to get paid to shop and paid to refer others to shop! :) I love it!
    Earnbyshopping

Answer by Earnbyshopping at 8:05 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• I am a work from home travel agent. I mainly book for family and friends when they need it. I have been doing it for a year. My main focus is Disney destinations, Cruises, and Sandals/ Beaches. I may expand further later on.
    busybee914

Answer by busybee914 at 8:11 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• I have a home business with Melaleuca Wellness Company. I work with The WHY Circle Team. After using the products for over 3 years, I decided to develop a business introducing others to the great wellness products.
    livinghealthy

Answer by livinghealthy at 8:42 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• I run four home businesses.  I've been a Mary Kay Consultant for three years, I've been a Pampered Chef Consultant for one year, I've been a Travel Agent for 6 months, I've been a TMI Wireless Affiliate for a few weeks now. 
    MzBusinessWoman

Answer by MzBusinessWoman at 8:48 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• I sell Mia Bella Candles...Have been with them 2 months, but have been in the industry for 7 years.
    Samie8183

Answer by Samie8183 at 9:24 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• My business is a home office but I have to go out to get ht e work done. I've had it for almost two years, and I love it
    Leens

Answer by Leens at 9:33 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• I've been a Broker with AmeriPlan for a little over 2 years now and I absolutely love it and have built my team to the point that I now make quite a bit of money each month.

I also just started with Gold Canyon Candles more or less for fun and the discount, but it's booming already!
    ravnmommy

Answer by ravnmommy at 9:54 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• My husband and I have Discount A/C & Appliance Repair, he has no building and does all of his Paper work from home, every last bit of it, Of course all the calls he gets he has to leave and go to peoples houses, it's going great he has been in the Business since he was in High School, But actually established his Business Name about 7 1/2 years ago, Its Great!!!
    mykidsmylife06

Answer by mykidsmylife06 at 10:33 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• my husband and I sell herbalife products and do well with it. I used the weight loss system before our wedding and lost 40 ounds in 2 months so the products really sell themselves especially if you arent sure and by a 30/30 sample pack... youll feel better in 3 days and want it!!

always looking to help people! buy or join our team at timsherbalstore.com
    hendrickson

Answer by hendrickson at 1:36 AM on Jun. 19, 2008

• hello my name is danielle and im a stay at home mother and also work for a company i have not been with them to long but im loving it if you realy want to work from home check out my sight www.sayinhomeandlovinit.com/DanielleR
    we dont sell or ship things or make people buy things
    tigger81007

Answer by tigger81007 at 8:20 AM on Jun. 19, 2008