Do you think losing the Answer Anon option will cut down on the answers in this section?

Or limit the "drama" questions?

Or change anything at all?

Asked by SabrinaMBowen at 2:32 PM on Jun. 24, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Less people will reply because what may seem personal/embarrassing to one person is not to another. Also, it may reduce drama but I don't know if it will be by much.
    Awakened1

Answer by Awakened1 at 2:35 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Absolutely. Before this whole new style here, 90% of the mean questions were anon.. So I think trolls will not be a problem anymore. But I also think most people will be nice even if they don't mean to.. I don't know how good this is. So far, I hate the whole new thing..
    pipermomofash

Answer by pipermomofash at 2:36 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• yes
    sta517

Answer by sta517 at 2:36 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Only until everyone hits lvl 15 and gets it back.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 2:37 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• as long as there is hate i think it wont stop but maybe cut down on it. some people take debate and turn it into a free for all hate fest. it's a shame to those who really are seeking answers.
    eva123

Answer by eva123 at 2:37 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• If a person is confident in her beliefs, then the anon button shouldn't have been needed at all.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 2:37 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• what are the signs on the side for?
    sta517

Answer by sta517 at 2:37 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I'm hoping it will drop the number of little troll comments that pop up during a conversation trying to stir up trouble. You know, the ones that make you wonder if a Westboro Baptst hopped on. LOL...

Here's to hoping!
    anng.atlanta

Answer by anng.atlanta at 2:38 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

It is if you're one of the people who is SO confident you have to post anon 3 times agreeing with yourself...
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 2:38 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Not really,but it's nice to be able to see who's answering your question-IF those previously anon actually do so eponymously.
    MyrMar

Answer by MyrMar at 2:38 PM on Jun. 24, 2010