Worst Fear

Fire for me Im terrified :(

starestrada

Asked by starestrada at 2:58 PM on Jun. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Biggest fear: losing anyone my family. I know death is a fact of life but seriously, I try not to think about it but it always pops into my head.
    Next would be snakes. I can't even look at pictures of them without freaking out. So of course when my son was 2 he almost stepped on a rattlesnake in our yard. I swear I nearly had a heart attack!
    nmmama09

Answer by nmmama09 at 3:41 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I have alot of fears but mine ultimate one is dying or causing harm to my children while driving, the second is drowning, I am not a great swimmer and sometimes I have anxiety attacks when I am in the water. I am also really fearful of heights.
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 3:01 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• The little small black house ants. You know the ones that are a little bigger than the period at the end of a sentence? I get all goose bumpy when I see more than 2 or 3 together. Uggh, I'm shivering just thinking about them.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 3:01 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• the dark, especially if i am leaving a dark room at nighttime. When SO is in bed before I am, I have no choice but to turn all the lights out and I literally run to the bedroom. I always think something is going to grab me. If someone else is with me, I dont have any fears at all
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 3:01 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• sufficating terrifies me
    eva123

Answer by eva123 at 3:01 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Water. I am not a swimmer.
    Being up in front of a crowd of people talking.

Answer by louise2 at 3:01 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• being alone in this world. Like if something were to happen to my dh and i were left alone..or if my son were to choose not to speak to me when he became an adult. I would be all alone.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 3:01 PM on Jun. 24, 2010