onestopplus.com?????

COULDN'T THINK OF ANYWHERE BETTER TO PUT THIS THEN UNDER CURRENT EVENTS

Ok so I saw an ad on TV for OneStopPlus.com it is supposed to be the "world’s first online plus size fashion mall" After having my daughter my body is well..weird...When I go shopping plus sizes are too big but the largest "regular" (not a good word to use but can't seem to think of a better one at this moment) size is too small. So I thought I would check out the sight and see but I was irritated because all of the models are these little skinny women so how am I supposed to see what an item would look like on MY body type??? If it’s for "plus size" woman don’t you think they would use "plus size" models?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:00 PM on Jun. 24, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I hate that, too. I don't care how the things look clamped onto a skinny model, I want to see if they look OK on someone shaped more like me.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 3:03 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• The woman they show sure doesnt look like she plus size. I think its a great website it just sucks that they dont have very many plus size shops around. I'm not plus sized but most of my family is and they have to order their stuff online. I would hate that. It looks good on the web page but it may not look good on you, and its a huge hassle sending it back.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:04 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Actually, they might seem skinny, but very tall women are considered plus size as well. Anything size 12 and up is considered plus size these days. I went to the site and was so happy to finally see clothes I could buy that really looked good. And the prices aren't that bad, either.
    NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 3:07 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I have a problem with the "in between" bit too. I'm a size 12, 5'8" female, so I'm in the middle of everything.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 3:24 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Oh, I know what you mean! I hate buying new clothes, they never fit right! One size is too small, and the next is too big!
    29again

Answer by 29again at 4:31 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• It would be great for them to actually use plus sized models - someone who looks a little more like me - but I don't see it happening anytime soon.
    DEpley

Answer by DEpley at 6:25 PM on Jun. 24, 2010