Ask for a divorce....

Earlier I was just curious and asked my hubby if I wanted a divorce would he give me one and he told me NO... What do you think your hubbys would say if you ask for a divorce?

Heather9601

Asked by Heather9601 at 3:04 PM on Jun. 24, 2010 in Relationships

• he would get me checked out he knows I love him and wouldnt ask for one unless he does the unforgivable thats different!
    starestrada

Answer by starestrada at 3:05 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Mine said no. In fact when I left him he stalked me, he was completely against it. I moved home and after the year we've had you'd think why the hell is that man still with that woman, and he still says no to being divorced.
    blessedwboysx3

Answer by blessedwboysx3 at 3:06 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• In most states you husband doesn't have to "give" you a divorce. You can file for and get a divorce even if he doesn't want it. It may take a little longer and cost a little more.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 3:09 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• if most men had the power to "give" a divorce, then no one would get divorced... Would have been the case with me. I was perceived as property.
    No one GIVES anything, you file, it is processed, go before a judge, ta da! done.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 3:15 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Well mine would say no too. He did and we are still married and happier now. I am glad he said no!
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 3:28 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Been there, asked that. He said he wouldn't give me one....(shrugs)
    DaGoodLife

Answer by DaGoodLife at 3:41 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• He would give it to me because he knows I could/would ruin his life otherwise.
    krystie-tina

Answer by krystie-tina at 3:50 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I think if I actually ever asked he would say yes bcuz I would have to have damn good reason for wanting one. And besides why be with someone that wants to divorce you?
    momluvsmiles

Answer by momluvsmiles at 4:21 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• He would try to talk me out of it, but he wouldn't tell me no.... After all the crap he's put me thru..... he has no right to deny me a divorce and knows it.
    Serenity75

Answer by Serenity75 at 7:56 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• He's just counting his lucky stars that I haven't done it yet.
    Serenity75