ANyone out there Lost Alot of weight...

and kept it off for 3 or more years? I had lost a hundred pounds, and sadly have put most of it back on. I feel like shit, I am angry with myself fir allowing this to happen, and I am so fat I am uncomfortable, physically and mentally. Quitting smoking last year is what put it over hte edge too, before that I had only put 40 back on and was maintaining...
Anyhow, any former fatties keep it off for good, and what did you do? I know how I lost it the last time, but it's the keeping it off.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:08 PM on Jun. 24, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I lost 50 lbs about 4 years ago, but i gained back about 20 within the next few years :~( But, i have been the same weight for a while now. I would like to lose that 20 though....
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 3:12 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I've lost about 45 . I'll go up as much as 10 and then go back down. It's been about 4 years for me.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 3:12 PM on Jun. 24, 2010