What do you do with jewlery your exes have given you?

MylifeMylove23

Asked by MylifeMylove23 at 3:08 PM on Jun. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• If I like it I still wear it. Just because he is a piece of crap doesn't mean the jewelry is...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 3:09 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I keep them & pretend it never came from my ex...LOL. Some of them i don't wear & some of them i plan to give to my DD when she gets older. But i do have one piece of jewlery that came from the ex that i wear all the time. Of course, no one knows but me who gave it to me ;~)
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 3:10 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• If it's real Gems and Gold try having it made into something you do like. I had a GF make an earring out of her wedding ring after a divorce.
    LancesMom

Answer by LancesMom at 3:11 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I took my old engagement ring and wedding band to a pawn shop and sold it. Less valuable jewlery was either donated or thrown away.
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 3:11 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• give it back when we break up
    KaroGreenly

Answer by KaroGreenly at 3:11 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• It's my jewelry now.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 3:11 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• well, i don't have much. I have a ring and a pair of diamond earrings. I don't want it. I hate even looking at them. The only reason i decided to keep them though is in case my son rebels against me in favor of his bio dad. I have a little keep sake box that has pictures of all of us, jewelry, christmas decorations, letters, a diary, scrapbooks...my son knows my dh as his dad..but if he ever comes to me blaming me for being "the bad guy"...i will just pull out the keepsake box and show him how much i "did" love his dad and explain to him how hard i tried working on that relationship and that his bio dad is the one that failed us!
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 3:18 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• no one has given me any besides my hubby lmao
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 4:10 PM on Jun. 24, 2010