Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

3 Bumps

I use photoshop, how do i get that faded black look around my picture?


Asked by cmgb08 at 3:09 PM on Jun. 24, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

Level 3 (23 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (2)
  • It's called vignetting. Depending on what version you are using- you can download actions or you can do it yourself- here's a straight-forward tut/how-to:

    Answer by ..Sarah.. at 5:54 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

  • I am not sure in Photoshop, but there are photo editing groups on here they can help you. They can teach you ALOT!

    Answer by nsrush83 at 3:18 PM on Jun. 24, 2010