Why do you believe that milk is "Good" for you?

ObbyDobbie

Asked by ObbyDobbie at 3:11 PM on Jun. 24, 2010 in Health

• http://vegetarian-issues.suite101.com/article.cfm/milk_does_not_do_a_body_good

Do you really think milk was made for humans? No actually cow milk was made for baby cows, the ones that once they are born the very first day dont ever feed off mommy and are killed often the same day.

Cant imagine having my baby, someone taking it from me then killing it so they can have my milk for profit.
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 3:27 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Whether it's good for me or not isn't the issue for me - I love the way it tastes! I've been craving it all the time while I've been pregnant.

Answer by missanc at 3:13 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• If you aren't allergic to it of have an intolerence to it, then yes I think it's good for you. AND why would I believe that it's NOT good for me? Just because it comes from a cow?
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 3:13 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I don't at all. I actually think the contrary although it is always advertised to be "healthy".
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 3:13 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• LOL Missanc, with my son I craved milk. I would go through a gallon every couple of days, that and tomato soup lol
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 3:14 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• No. Humans aren't supposed to drink cow milk. All the cows are bad for the envioronment (methane, wastes, consumption, ect.),
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 3:16 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• We drink 7 gallons a week. Good for me (us) or not, we love milk. I just need a cow with a catheter that winds up in my refrigerator.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 3:17 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Milk is the most disgusting thing ever, all the drugs and bacteria people ingest, nasty! may test good but yuck!

And the reason why us in the pharmacy see new stronger antibiotics coming out, why antibiotics aren't working, because our body doesn't see it as medicine anymore.

The drugs in the milk make the medicine useless. there fore new strand of bacteria come out of old and then we have new illness, milk is an all around government agriculture, money conspiracy.

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 3:20 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• LOL everything is a government conspiracy :)
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 3:21 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Because I live in Wisconsin and it's "America's Dairyland". No, seriously, I do not think it's as good for us as the dairy industry wants us to think. I don't drink milk. My kids don't drink milk.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 8:13 PM on Jun. 24, 2010