PAIN AFTER FOREPLAY 28 weeks pregnant (VERY TMI) HELP

ok the last few times me and hubby where intimate, while DH is rubbing/playing with my clitoris it feels so great and i orgasm multiple times but then after it is swollen and hurts like its bruised i never had this problem before now. the last month or so my vagina has been a bit swollen my doc said that it was normal but why is foreplay hurting me now maybe he is being a little rough but we have always been that way so i dunno any ideas sorry for the (TMI)

nates_wifey623

Asked by nates_wifey623 at 3:13 PM on Jun. 24, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I've noticed that when dh is a little rough w/ me I am sore the next day... You may just be extra sensitive right now.
    C_Kight

Answer by C_Kight at 3:15 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• There is alot more blood rushing to that area, specially when you're stimulated. When pregnant, my clit is so extra sensitive I didn't like hubby to touch it at all!
    Rachell9503

Answer by Rachell9503 at 1:36 PM on Jun. 25, 2010