Is it because I'm the ex II?

For those who answered, ty and I was pretty sure it is because I'm the ex, but i just don't get how after I let it go and didn't friend request him anymore and HAVE MOVED ON, why she is still saying the things she is? If she's with him now, shouldn't she be putting her time and energy into him instead of me? Obviously there must be a problem, and I don't think it's me???????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:15 PM on Jun. 24, 2010 in Relationships

• I didn't see your other question, but yes, she should be spending her time and energy on her own family and friends. Move on with your new life and just be happy.
    Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 3:26 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I DO think its you. I mean she may be being petty but you're moving in on her territory. That guy is your ex which means that, at least at one time, he was attracted to you and thought about spending at least a part his life with you. You can NEVER be "friends" with an ex, I don't care how many people tell you its ok.

Just forget about it. Forget about him. Forget about her. Move on and never give it a second thought because you're only causing drama by trying to be friends or caring about what she says.
    Deathlilly

Answer by Deathlilly at 3:27 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• It's not you, more then likely it has to do with her on insecurity. Just try to be nice to her maybe she will come around.
    cmgb08

Answer by cmgb08 at 3:31 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• LIke I mentioned on the other post, its insecurity on her part. I can see why she would be upset if you reached out to the ex, I would be too, however she should be secure in herself and her relationship to not let it get to her. If she's still going on and on about it then obviously she isn't.
    blessedwboysx3

Answer by blessedwboysx3 at 3:36 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Why are you interested? Looks like you want to know if their is a problem between the two of them. Do you still have feelings for him? I honestly think you need to just back off and remove yourself from their relationship.HE rejected your friend request twice, isnt that a sign?
    2princesnaKing

Answer by 2princesnaKing at 4:11 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• why did you make 2 posts about this? i see why she is acting up, seems like you dont know how to move on. leave them alone and find other people to request on fb
    3xangel

Answer by 3xangel at 6:37 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• maybe you have messed with them in the past so much that you leave her no choice but now you say you've backed off that is great and keep it that way. She probably just feels you are going to pop in again any moment and that is a sucky feeling, to think all is good and then the ex comes into the picture AGAIN then all goes down hill like oh great what does she want now. IMO GL
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 4:19 PM on Jun. 25, 2010