What do you think of the new answers section?

Personally, I hate it. But that's just me... plus I need credits so I'm just asking anything that pops in my head.

momof3inTN

Asked by momof3inTN at 3:16 PM on Jun. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I hate it too. As I said in another answer...I wish that they would quit changing something every other month. Why fix what isn't broken? It's just frusterating to try and figure out all the new stuff. Also, I HATE HATE HATE bugs and gliches and they have them EVERY SINGLE TIME they change something. Every time!
    KaroGreenly

Answer by KaroGreenly at 3:19 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• hate it and I've only seen it for about five seconds
    Deathlilly

Answer by Deathlilly at 3:21 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I don't like it at all.
    Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 3:24 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• It is definitely going to take some getting used to.. That's for sure!
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 3:25 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• eh...i dont get it. i deleted a question earlier so i could edit it and now im not getting any credits. personally i dont care i just want to answer questions haha
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 3:20 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• gee it always takes me forever to adjust to changes.... i find it confusing so far lol
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 3:28 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I am a little confused... And I'm not trying to be rude but if you hate it so much why are you interested in getting points?
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 3:34 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I'm seeing it for the first time and it's a little weird but I think I will get used to it!
    nmmama09

Answer by nmmama09 at 3:38 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• so far its ok i dont understand the whole points thing and could care less about points, i play enough games i dont need another
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 3:38 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• mrsbean, I'm still going to try to get back the right to post anon. Which was the whole point of this question to begin with. But I'm not going to just sit around and comment on the mundane. If I can get back to anon within 3 days, I'll give the new section more of a chance. If not, I'm outta here.
    momof3inTN

Comment by momof3inTN (original poster) at 5:01 PM on Jun. 24, 2010