Sacred Jewelry

For Litha this year, my Circle did a Jewelry Blessing and re/dedicated our sacred "Pretties"

Do you have any Sacred pieces you wear everyday? just for special occasions?

I have a pentagram ring I wear everyday, and 2 others I have pinned to my bra. I also dedicated my new sunstone pendant (DH made for me for Mom's Day) to the Solar God. I also have a few other pendants I wear just for ritual or for the Esbats.

MamaK88

Asked by MamaK88 at 3:18 PM on Jun. 24, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I have a unique pentacle ring, enclosed in an energy pyramid, that I love! I own several pentacle pendants (the double pentacles are my favs), but I always wear this ring.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 12:54 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• My newest wedding ring upgrade is only for special occasions, three cart. is just too big to wear everyday. I have a bracelet I wear with my girls names on it every time I go out of town and they are not with me.
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 3:20 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I wear my Triquetra charm necklace all the time along with
    my Maltese cross saying I am a firefighter's wife... they are outside my
    wedding rings are the only jewelry I wear ...
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 3:22 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I have a pentagram I wear every day as well. I don't really have anything special for ritual or Esbats. I really need to look into searching for something to wear for when I gather in circle.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 3:22 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I have pentagram for every day also. I have nothing special...yet LOL but one day i hope to
    autumnsunris113

Answer by autumnsunris113 at 3:26 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I have actually been looking to get a pendant for that reason, but I want it to be something which speaks to me and something my SO won't get pissy about... So I don't have it yet. So at the moment, I do not. The only jewelry I wear daily (and at all most of the time) at this point is my wedding band.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 3:53 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I have a necklace with an ametrine on it, a pendent of a star/moon shape, and a hindu pendent with the OM symbol and my goddess on it.

I wear it often but not daily.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 3:54 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I have a necklace I wear everyday. One side it has a pentacle, the other side is an ankh.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 5:17 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I have had several pieces of special jewelry over the years, but I stopped wearing jewelry when my kids were little. My favorites are my first pentagram and a celtic knotwork pentagram. I would love to get back to wearing them, but I'm just out of the habit of putting any jewelry on.
    jessradtke

Answer by jessradtke at 6:39 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Yes, i have an astrological bangle that consists of three metals entwined, 24k gold, silver & copper. & i never go a day without it.

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 1:46 AM on Jun. 25, 2010