Do you think that they should allow anon answering for all levels?

I miss my anon answering. Not so that I can be snarky or rude (I have no problem doing that with my picture attached...lol) but because I asked an anon question and I would like to be able to reply to it. Also, there are some more personal questions that require personal answers. I would like to help these ladies but I don't think that I need to air all my business to the world, KWIM?

KaroGreenly

Asked by KaroGreenly at 3:23 PM on Jun. 24, 2010 in About CafeMom

• EXCELLENT POINT. I used the anon button all the time, because I wanted to help people w/o letting everyone know my personal business. So now if someone asks a personal question, I can't give a personal answer until I've been a good girl and earned the right to be anon again. When did Cafemom become my mother??
    Serenity75

Answer by Serenity75 at 7:16 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• You took the words right out of my mouth. I am just answer benign questions until I get anon back. Sorry, I don't want all of my RL friends and family who are also on CM knowing about every single question I answer. I do like to have some privacy!
    momof3inTN

Answer by momof3inTN at 3:25 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I figure that they wanted you to have to commit enough time to answers before allowing anonymous ones that it would keep people from creating dummy accounts just to go trolling.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 3:24 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I still like having anon answers as an option; sometimes there are personal things I post only because anon was an option.
    happytexasCM

Answer by happytexasCM at 3:27 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I did not like the Anon button to be honest. Why hide? At least thats how i see it.
    autumnsunris113

Answer by autumnsunris113 at 3:29 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Oh rats. I posted an anon question earlier too. Well, there goes checking in on that one. I wish they'd given a warning that it was going to switch over today... I would have waited to ask the question or not asked it at all.
    momof3inTN

Answer by momof3inTN at 3:32 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I agree with you 100%!
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 3:26 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Not really.. as they said with "good behavior" it shouldn't take that long to get it back. Thats really the main/only thing I like that they have changed because I feel like it will get rid of some trolls and meanies lol.
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 3:27 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• yes i agree 100%
    Ericha7

Answer by Ericha7 at 3:28 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• i see what you mean but i like that change myself. it does keep down the bashing because the ones that were doing it seem to be keeping their mouths shut. lol but yeah it would be nice to be able to do that.
    eva123

Answer by eva123 at 3:24 PM on Jun. 24, 2010