What's something you do to make your hubby feel special?

I'm 25 weeks pregnant...and have all the moodiness and bitchiness that goes along with it. I can't even stand to cuddle, and my hubby feeds off of affection like that. I usually let him cuddle and hug and kiss anyway. But I want to find a way to let him know how special he is to me, and how much I appreciate all he does for our family...and thank him for putting up with my hormonal ass :)

What is something you do that lets your hubby know how special he is to you?

milfalicious08

Asked by milfalicious08 at 3:24 PM on Jun. 24, 2010 in Relationships

• I go out of my way to do the little things. Like making sure the house is nice and clean when he comes home, or making sure there's always sweet tea in the fridge. If I really want to do something special, I'll put the kids to bed early, make him his favorite dinner then give him a massage.
    hobbitswife04

Answer by hobbitswife04 at 3:58 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I cook him dinner 6 out of 7 nights, LOL! A lot of his friends wives do not cook so he feels really special that I make a menu for a week and I make sure there is a hot meal for him when he comes home from work.
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 3:25 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I cook, I clean, I fix his first cup of coffee in the morning, help him get everything he needs to head out to work... oh, and I keep the kids happy while he's gone. LOL
    momof3inTN

Answer by momof3inTN at 3:37 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• i make him a blackberry cobbler, even though he knows i love baked desserts, and detest blackberries. meaning, he knows it's all for him. no sharing necessary.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 3:27 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• try fixing him a nice supper and every chance you get say how much you love him.
    eva123

Answer by eva123 at 3:26 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Bring him home donuts.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 3:27 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• When he knows i'm having a rough week, he often lets me sleep in Saturday AND Sunday (We usually get 1 day each) and during that time he usually cleans the house, gets the kids dressed and ready for the day. Little things lets me know he cares!
    Mommy2three88

Answer by Mommy2three88 at 3:30 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I make him dinners he loves and lunches that look appetizing and pretty, I make sure he has got the bread he likes for breakfast and supply him with his favorite snacks. I leave him love notes in his car and call him just to tell him I love him.

Answer by older at 3:31 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Bring him home donuts.

---
    LOL! Since I got pregnant, my husband has had massive cravings for donuts! We stopped for them once and I swear he jumped out of the car before I got it fully stopped.
    milfalicious08

Comment by milfalicious08 (original poster) at 3:32 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• pretty much treat him like a KING!! I try to have supper ready when he gets home. i don't complain about my days unless he asks. he watches his favorite shows without me complain (at least not to much).
    oldfashionSAHM

Answer by oldfashionSAHM at 3:35 PM on Jun. 24, 2010