Do women with fake boobs annoy you?

I went to the pool today with the kids and a two different ladies with big fake ones wear the skimpiest bikni's a flaunt them all the time. The thing is it is mainly kids and other women so they really are just showing off.

Do they bother you?

sharinebraska

Asked by sharinebraska at 3:51 PM on Jun. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I think people that have them are shallow, but it's their boobs and I guess they are free to have big, fake gazangas if they want.
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 3:52 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• No. I figure they paid a lot for them why not show them in a somewhat decent way?
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 3:52 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• women with fake boobs do not bother me, any woman who shows off their boobs and looks like a ho in front of my husband orchildren bothers me, there is a time and a place to show your body & in public is not it
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 3:53 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• no, i might have to get some if my boobs shrink up after i'm done nursing all these greedy babies lol. it might make me annoyed if they had on pasties or something but a regular bikini top is ok....
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 3:53 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• No becuase I want fake boobs. It might if they were super huge and had on a super slutty g string bikini but a lot of my friends have fake boobs and I think they look good in a bikini, not slutty.
    youngmom33

Answer by youngmom33 at 3:53 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Not at all.
    ArmyGal

Answer by ArmyGal at 3:53 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• yes it does bother me, a think fake boobs look sick, looks like the stuffed balls in their tops, and i wouldnt like anyone woman showing off her goods in a skimpy suit regardless if she was real or fake
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 3:53 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I just don't think fake boobs look good is all. You can always tell when they aren't real, and I don't like fake.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 3:54 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Hell no! If I had the cash mine would be fake! I have a 38DDD and hate the way they sag without a bra... I would much rather fake, at least then they look good all the time. Plus, I'm a boob lady, I would rather big fake boobs than small real ones any day.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 3:55 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• No. It's just like showing off a new haircut and if you look good, damn it, flaunt it. Atleast they're not walking around topless with the dads around. Be thankful for that.
    GinNTonic

Answer by GinNTonic at 3:55 PM on Jun. 24, 2010