Cloth diapers

So I asked this question before and got no response, but has anyone tried kushies cloth diapers? I have been thinking about getting some for dd to wear at home and to have just in case we run out of disposables or she gets a bad rash. Do the kushies ultra all in ones hold up well? Are the flushable liners worth it? Did you need the extra absorbency pads?

rhianna1708

Asked by rhianna1708 at 4:07 PM on Jun. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• so true! if you want i think i can look up the group for you and post the link to it here so you can ask there.they are all really nice and usually ready to answer questions.and thankfully the groups are still just that and not a "game" yet
    Kiki_pie1979

Answer by Kiki_pie1979 at 5:38 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• i am out of bumps for the day, so i cant bump you up.i never used that type of diaper but have heard alot of good reviews on it.i think there is a group on here specifically about cloth diapers.i hope someone can help you.here is my bump
    Kiki_pie1979

Answer by Kiki_pie1979 at 4:20 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Thank you for your answer! This sucks that my legitimate question is going to get passed over because it doesn't have a ton of bumps. grrrrr....
    rhianna1708

Comment by rhianna1708 (original poster) at 4:23 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• thanks, I think I already found them :)
    rhianna1708

Comment by rhianna1708 (original poster) at 9:38 PM on Jun. 24, 2010