How does everyone feel

about the new answers section? I don't know if I like it or not yet.

krystie-tina

Asked by krystie-tina at 4:22 PM on Jun. 24, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Honestly, I really like it. The only thing I would like to see changed is the answer limit. For me, I understand why they put it there, but I don't think you should stop earning, just that you should earn less after a certain point. I wouldn't go to work for free why should I answer for free? The other thing I'm not loving is that you aren't going to lose points for answering anon once you earn the right. I think you should lose points for every time you use it, that way it's less likely to be abused. Beyond that, I have no issues with it.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 4:25 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I hope they fix the option of looking at all the questions in a category pretty soon! I'm sick of having to go back to the new questions screen! Other than that,I guess its ok.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 4:24 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I don't like it. Way too much going on and I think this whole credits/levels this is pointless.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 4:26 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I'm not sure yet. I've just started looking around. I do like that you have to earn the right to post anom.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 4:28 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• i know, i don't get the limiting-credits on answering either. i mean, they tease you to get you to stay on and answer by giving credits, then they stop. its like a foreplay, without the sex. ok, not that bad, but just as annoying.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 4:27 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I just started so Im not sure yet.
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 4:29 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I'm not used to it at all yet, but once I am I will probably like it.
    jessran1218

Answer by jessran1218 at 4:31 PM on Jun. 24, 2010