Do you know what brand nail polish stays on longest? Mine always comes off within a couple days.

Brandi300

Asked by Brandi300 at 4:22 PM on Jun. 24, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I always have good luck with OPI. The less polish you put on the longer it stays on.
    lil_angel00

Answer by lil_angel00 at 4:23 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• OPI is awesome. It's pretty much the only brand I will wear anymore, and it lasts until I take it off because my nails are getting too grown out and look funny with a gap by the cuticle. At least a week, which is by far the longest nail polish has ever lasted for me. I always use a base and top coat too, which helps to make it last longer.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 4:24 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• OPI seems to stay on fairly well. of course, if you have oily nail beds, or are in lots of water, use moisturizers alot...not much will stay long. there is a new product some salons are using called 'shellac' that is supposed to be the end-all of nail chips!! idk, haven't tried it myself.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 4:24 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I agree with both of the last answers OPI is the best!
    BrynlysMommy

Answer by BrynlysMommy at 4:25 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• OPI with a clear top coat!
    3jewlz

Answer by 3jewlz at 4:27 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• OPI is awesome, but i heard theres a new nail polish, but its gel polish. supposly last 2 weeks, but idk the brand of it. i think OPI makes there own now but it might cost a little more
    BrittanyD07

Answer by BrittanyD07 at 4:28 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I apply a quick drying top coat on a daily basis if I want my manicure to last. I can usually keep it from chipping for a week.
    beeky

Answer by beeky at 4:41 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I have to agree with OPI. Its best to put a clear coat, then the color, then another clear coat...at least thats what a salon worker told me...
    nsrush83

Answer by nsrush83 at 5:45 PM on Jun. 24, 2010