Do you look down on women who want the epideral?

I mean, have your labor and delivery however you want it. Just don't put me down for how I do it. I notice a lot of other moms seem to frown upon the epideral idea now.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:23 PM on Jun. 24, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Nope.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 4:24 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• no never! Why would I? Who Am I?
    starestrada

Answer by starestrada at 4:25 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• No, it's a personal choice, that's why they make it an option. I had 2 natural and 1 with an epi.
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 4:25 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I don't. Do what you gotta do. If you want to endure the pain, by all means endure it. If you want to beat the pain? By all means get the epideral. It's no sweat off my back how other women do it.
    GinNTonic

Answer by GinNTonic at 4:25 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Heck No, I had 3!
    3jewlz

Answer by 3jewlz at 4:25 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I do. If you're woman enough to get pregnant, then you should be woman enough to handle the pain while giving birth.
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 4:25 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• No way. I went through 22 hrs of labor without an epideral and ended up with a c-section and needed one anyway. So whatever...
    Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 4:25 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I hope each woman will try for natural because my 2 all natural were pretty easy. But I needed drugs for 1, so to each her own. I don't gotta be in labour for you!
    silversmom

Answer by silversmom at 4:26 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I think its fine, why go through all the pain, when science has tried to make it easier for us. If it was really dangerous, doctors wouldnt offer it.
    BrittanyD07

Answer by BrittanyD07 at 4:26 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• No I don't, I cant. I myself had an epidural. I wanted to do it all natural but I gave in.
    jessran1218

Answer by jessran1218 at 4:26 PM on Jun. 24, 2010