I need ideas for something to show my grandparents I apreciate what they are doing...

Ok so I am pregnant and dont drive, my grandparents have been bringing me to the docters every 1-2 weeks for my apointments, and they have to drive 2 hours to make it there.. I want to show them I really apreciate what they are doing, but I dont have alot of money so it has to be something cheap or free.. any ideas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:26 PM on Jun. 24, 2010 in Relationships

• Can you pay for any gas, maybe a gas card would be nice. I think a nice card or maybe some cookies or something like that would be nice.
    MamaRoberts

Answer by MamaRoberts at 4:29 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Invite them over for dinner or brunch. Bake them something. A gift card, send them flowers or a fruit bouquet. Fruit bouquets come in different sizes and are resonibly priced and well received my most. You have great grandparents!
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 4:29 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Make them a meal at home and give them lots of hugs and "thank you's"
    You can mail them thank you cards or any card that reminds you of them. My Grandmother loved getting and giving cards.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 4:30 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Have them over for lunch or dinner after one of your appointments. Make them a card with a copy of an ultrasound picture and make it be from the baby. Say something like, "I love you before I'm even born", or "I can't wait to meet you". I'm sure they know you appreciate it, but just telling them in some little way will be nice. After the baby is born make sure you share lots of pictures with them!
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 4:32 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• TweenAndTwinMom I really like your idea with the card and ultrasound picture!
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 4:34 PM on Jun. 24, 2010